Are you worn down by nagging or shouting just to get your child to listen to you?
The Tantrum Taming Toolkit
Raising children with compassion and boundaries
This unique course shows you how to become the consistent, calm parent you're meant to be.
Don't miss out! The doors Friday 7th May
Does this sound like you?
- You can't get your child to listen to you and eventually you shout and really regret it.
- You just cannot work out how to avoid your child's unpredictable tantrums and you feel like you walk on eggshells.
- You want to stay calm but you get pushed to your limits especially with rudeness.
- You know you need boundaries for your child, but you can't seem to keep them.
- You use bribes and threats and you know that's not effective.
- You worry you aren’t getting the balance right — one minute you're too soft and the next too strict.
- You don't prioritise your own mental and physical health.
- You don't have major problems now, but you don't want to leave it to chance for the future.
- You are certain about what you do want: a close, loving relationship with your child, with mutual respect and boundaries.
Please be reassured you aren't alone!
Being a parent is the hardest job in the world isn't it? And we don't get trained for it! I suspect, like. so many parents, you often feel so guilty; you love your child(ren) deeply and want to have a calm home life without battles. You really enjoy your children but so often find you don't know what else to do but nag, shout and threaten. Maybe you watch your child have a tantrum and feel at a loss to know how to help?
Well, you're in the right place.
The Tantrum Taming Toolkit will equip you with the tools, knowledge, inspiration, and support to create a happier, calmer home and have children who want to please you and know how to regulate their emotions.
Imagine you could
Leave the house on time, without a battle
Learn how to have your child happily follow your rules and routines, even when they don't feel like it, without ever having to raise your voice or resort to threats or bribes.
Avoid or shorten tantrums and meltdowns
Learn the neuroscience behind tantrums and challenging behaviour so you can compassionately help your child to be more emotionally balanced. Give your child vocabulary for their emotions and permission to express them verbally, which is a gift for life
Get your child to listen do what you asked
When you deeply embed the tools to build closeness and mutual respect, you'll be amazed how much more cooperative children become and how much calmer you feel as a parent.
Join the 1000's of parents who want to avoid patterns from their upbringing and for their children to thrive in an emotionally supportive, confidence-building, calm, loving home environment.Count me in!
The Tantrum Taming Toolkit
A word from Camilla
The Tantrum Taming Toolkit
Compassionate solutions for managing misbehaviour
When you enroll during this special limited time period, you’ll get...
- The Tantrum Taming Toolkit modules. These 4 comprehensive modules released weekly which will give you the tools for staying calm, managing misbehaviour, bringing out the best in your child, and having a happier home life.
- The Course Workbook. A manual to track your progress and results.
- Expert interview with Emma Shapero, child psychotherapist. Emma provides reassurance and a better understanding of children’s behaviour, as well as her expert opinion on the best approach to those challenging moments.
- Comprehensive booklets for later reference.
- Plus more.....
For proactive parents who are ready to learn more
By the end of the programme you will have the skills to:
- Understand and avoid your child's triggers for misbehaviour.
- Respond compassionately when your child is having a problem.
- Teach your child to make amends and take responsibility when they've done something wrong.
- Experience fewer tantrums after teaching your child to regulate their emotions.
- Stop shouting and nagging to get your child to do what you've asked.
- Stay calm yourself and pick the best way to react when your child has a meltdown.
- Use positive discipline and firm boundaries, which make your child feel secure.
- Increase your child’s self-esteem and empathy for others.
- Set rules and routines your child will love to follow.
- Understand children's emotions and have a deeper connection and mutual respect with your child.
- See massive improvement in how your child behaves.
- Experience happier and more harmonious family life.
A word from Camilla
If you met me, you might think I’m very chilled and calm. Actually, by nature I’m really not, but I have learnt the right methods, tools and processes I need to stay calm and bring out the best in my kids. I've had loads of really challenging experiences with my four children and I totally understand how it feels to be a parent with a huge mix of emotions – helpless, frustrated, angry, disappointed in yourself, embarrassed, guilty, stuck…as well as loving, kind and totally devoted.
When things are going badly you worry, "If they're like this now, what will the next 10 years be like? What kind of teenager will they become?"
I believe, as a parent, you need support that is non-judgemental and encouraging - who wants to feel more guilt?
I always say is that no matter what your temperament is, or how you were raised, parenting is a skill that you can learn. Just like any other job you’ve had in your life, when you get proper training, it is so much easier!
I've been a parent educator for over 20 years and I bring you evidence-based, researched, tried-and-tested parenting methods, tools and techniques to transform your family life.
So I personally can’t wait to for you to join me
Here is the breakdown
- Learn the impact on your parenting of caring for yourself first.
- Gain mindset shifts for a dramatically positive effect on your parenting.
- Gain understanding and a sense of relief by knowing the range of normal behaviour.
- Recognise your child's temperament and learn to adapt your parenting accordingly.
Strategies for misbehaviour and tantrums
- Avoiding, handling, and recovering from tantrums.
- Responding in the meltdown moments.
- The best way to react to aid recovery and learning.
- How NOT to respond when things get tricky.
- Helping children take responsibility for their mistakes.
Bringing out the best in your child
- How to empathize with your child's feelings to reduce conflict and increase cooperation.
- The secrets to transforming behaviour through descriptive praise.
- How to consistently catch the good behaviours.
- Develop your child to be flexible, confident, cooperative, aware of their feelings, and less reactive.
Systems for keeping you sane
- Routines for a calmer household without nagging and reminding.
- Positive discipline with rules, rewards and consequences. Create firm boundaries for your child's security and to reduce resistance.
- Plan for success with the G.R.E.A.T. method for encouraging good behaviour.
Plus you get these Bonuses
Bonus 1. The Tantrum Taming Toolkit in action.
4 live group coaching sessions with Camilla, via Zoom.
You’ll go over information in the modules and deepen your learning, get your questions answered, and feel so reassured to share with other parents. You'll find out the common issues that other parents experience and get a whole range of solutions.
Parents leave the group coaching sessions feeling even more inspired to take action on what they learn in the modules
Bonus 2. Tantrum Taming Toolkit exclusive members Facebook group.
6 weeks of additional support from the community and Camilla. The chance to cheer each other on and share tips and ideas.
Bonus 3. The most effective way to reduce stress.
Meditation mini-course. Peel away those layers of stress with expert meditation teacher Lauren Bear, who explains all the benefits of meditation and gives a special meditation audio for parents.
Here’s Why You'll Love The Tantrum Taming Toolkit
The programme is released week-by-week so that you don't get overwhelmed and can take your time over watching each module. The modules are approx 1 hour in 5-10 minute segments. After 4 weeks you have life time access to go back and review it.
Participating gives you a huge boost of confidence which parents find so helpful.
Raising kids can feel like a really lonely job especially when things are difficult . We are prone to self-doubt and beating ourselves up for not being a good enough parent.
The programme gives you the opportunity to meet like-minded parents which makes you feel hugely reassured and motivated.
The extra support and coaching from Camilla within the weekly group zoom calls and in the facebook group gives you the chance to ask those burning questions and find extra solutions for your specific situation.
You'll also get lots of ideas and solutions from other parents
Parenting is a long-term commitment and as you have life-long access to go over the programme, you will find that as things change and you are faced with new challenging situations. you will want to refresh your memory and get all the updates to the programme that Camilla makes
This is for you if:
You are loving and devoted parent who can feel worn down by the grind of parenting.
You're ready for change.
- You know you want to parent in a different way but you need to know how.
- You want to raise a child who is emotionally balanced, confident and considerate of others.
- You don't want to repeat unhealthy patterns from your childhood.
This is not for you if:
- You want to authoritarian, strict parenting methods.
- You don't want to take action and learn a different approach.
- You aren't interested in a compassionate approach to parenting with clear boundaries
"Camilla has seen it all and is hugely sympathetic to our parenting woes. She provided a lot of reassurance that I wasn't doing it 'wrong' but gently redirected my efforts to become better at seeing things from a child's perspective and to adjust my communication style to be more effective with the kids.
I’ve been giving my kids much better quality attention and am so much more able to turn things around if we are having a bad day. Great set of tools! I highly recommend her course."
Sarah Mellor, designer and mother of 2
"It was extraordinary how much of a difference Camilla made to our family. She was empathetic, understood our concerns, and was spot-on with her advice. Things began to change within our home immediately.
I highly recommend her for any worries to do with parenting."
Emma Freud and Richard Curtis, parents of four
I would recommend the Tantrum Taming Toolkit without hesitation. It has really helped improve our understanding of our toddler and his behaviour. Our quality of life has improved enormously as a family. I no longer feel anxious about going out with my son, which is truly life changing. Now it sometimes breaks my heart now to see another parent responding to their child's behaviour like I used to, knowing that like me, they probably just don't know what else to do. I'd like to have the courage to go up to them and recommend this course or to follow Camilla on Instagram!
I wasn't sure we had enough problems with our son to justify the investment in the programme. But I also recognized that I wanted to be a better parent and I knew the course would focus on teaching compassion and empathy. I could see those skills helping me for years down the road so I decided to jump in.
I’m so thankful I joined because what I learned went way beyond my son's behavior. I learned to have more fun with him because I knew better ways to respond when we got grumpy with each other. I yell or get annoyed a lot less often. He gained a lot of confidence in himself and is now so eager to show me all the good things he does (like putting away his shoes, picking up his snack, getting dressed on his own). He also demands my attention less and plays by himself more often, which I had been working on for years with little success.
Frequently Asked Questions
My child is very difficult. Will this course solve my problems?
My child doesn't actually have tantrums, but he misbehaves sometimes. Will this help?
What age is this helpful for?
I feel like I just don't have the time for this.
What does my membership give me?
How long do I have access to this programme?
Will you help me if I feel stuck?
If I don't like it can I get my money back?
What if I can't make it to the live group sessions
What if my husband/partner isn't keen?
Testimonials from Parents
Below are short video testimonials from Andrea, Becky, Jill & Andrew, Kirsty and Tara- do take. a look
I believe this is the finest program of its kind. I back it with a full, 30-day money back guarantee. If, having done the modules, you are not satisfied with the program, you can ask for a refund. The 30 days commence once you start the course.Enroll now
You don't get a second chance at raising a child
Our children are growing up in a challenging environment and we need to equip them with a strong foundation to be able to thrive in this world. It is both a huge responsibility and a total privilege to raise a child so I want to urge you to get the best tools and support you can find to create a calm, happy positive family life with confident, cooperative and motivated children.