Would you like to avoid battles with a strong-willed child?
The Tantrum Taming Toolkit
Compassionate solutions for managing challenging behaviour to bring out the best in your child.
This is a unique course that shows you exactly how be positive, hold the boundaries AND become the consistently calm parent you never believed was possible.
Before I tell you all about this life-changing program, let’s talk about who this is really for.
You are a loving and devoted parent who can feel worn down by the grind of parenting and is ready for change
- Have good days and bad days but just CANNOT work out how to avoid the unpredictable meltdowns.
- Can be calm and collected some of the time but at other times you lose the plot and feel terribly guilty afterwards.
- Really dislike some of the behaviours your child has but don't know how to stop them.
- Feel terribly pressured to have an ‘obedient and well-behaved child’ and yours just doesn’t fit that category!
- Worry you aren’t getting the balance right - sometimes you are too soft and other too strict.
You are in the right place and I’m going to tell you exactly how The Tantrum Taming Toolkit will equip you with the tools, understanding, inspiration and support to be the best parent you can me and have a harmonious family life.
By the end of the programme you will have the tools to:
Be alert to the triggers of misbehaviour and know how to avoid them
Deal effectively with tantrums, rudeness and misbehaviour in the moment to diminish the chances of it recurring
Respond after the event so your child can learn from their mistake and make amends.
Develop your child’s ability to regulate their emotions and be far less reactive.
- Know how to get your child to do what you've asked without shouting or nagging
You will also learn:
- Easy, effective ways to stay calm yourself in order to be a better role-model for your child.
- How to increase your child’s emotional intelligence so they have strong self-esteem and empathy for others.
- How to create mutual respect between you and your child.
- A set of rules and routines your child will LOVE to follow and which will have a dramatic effect on your harmony at home.
Sabrina and Peter - Both doctors
Thank you so much for the video consultations you did with me and my partner. We have sorted out our rules at home and got so much better at managing the mornings, amongst other improvements. It is amazing how we've gone from being a 'shouty' household to one where we are actually having a nice time and laughing so much more. We never thought this would be possible.
Emma Freud and Richard Curtis, parents of four
Jane, teacher and mother of a boy and girl
My husband and I decided take Camilla's Premium Support Package as we were having such a difficult time with our son. We could not handle his behaviour and that affected our day-to-day life and was making everyone so miserable. Camilla listened to our stories very carefully and was able to understand the real issues of his behaviour. She was really supportive and was able to give us some very effective tools for how to handle him so much better. We are now a changed family. My husband and I really needed someone like Camilla. She is objective, understanding and her great expertise in the parenting field meant she could guide us through a tricky time with our children.
Sarah Mellor, Designer and mother of 2
Camilla has seen it all and is hugely sympathetic to our parenting woes. She provided a lot of reassurance that I wasn't doing it 'wrong' but gently redirected my efforts to become better at trying to see things from a child's perspective and adjust my communication style to be more effective with the kids. I’ve been giving my kids much better quality attention and am so much more able to turn things around if we are having a bad day. Great set of tools! I highly recommend her course
The Tantrum Taming Toolkit
Mindful Parenting and our children's temperaments
- How a shift in mindset has a dramatically positive effect on our parenting
- Understanding the range of normal behaviour
- How to bring out the best according to each of our children's temperaments.
Effective Strategies for Handling Outbursts and Recovery afterwards
- Responding in the moment "Help what do I do now?". The best way of reacting to aid recovery and learning
- How not to respond.
- Helping children take responsibility for mistakes and saying sorry.
Bringing out the best in your child
- The value of 'catching the good'
- Praise for transforming behaviour
- The power of empathy for children's feelings and developing emotional intelligence for mental wellness.
Harmony at home Systems for keeping you sane
- Rules for keeping the boundaries.
- Routines for a calmer household without nagging and reminding.
- The G.R.E.A.T. method for encouraging good behaviour and following instructions
Camilla explains how it works
The Tantrum Taming Toolkit
Here’s what you get in The Tantrum Taming Toolkit; compassionate solutions for bringing out the best in your child
When you enrol during this special limited time period, you’ll get
- The Tantrum Taming Toolkit modules. 4 comprehensive implementation modules to give you all the tools to give you a calmer, happier home life and a child who is more flexible, confident, aware of their feelings, less reactive and WANTS to cooperate.
- The Course Workbook - a manual to help your progress and track your results
- Expert Interview with Emma Shapero, child psychotherapist – get reassurance and a better understanding of children’s behaviour and Emma’s expert opinion on the best approach to those challenging moments.
Total value £700
Plus these bonuses
Bonus 01 Value £200
The Tantrum Taming Toolkit In Action – 4 live one hour group zoom coaching sessions with Camilla. During the sessions you get to celebrate your success and get support with things you want to improve on. Participants find it so reassuring to hear that they aren't alone with the challenges of parenting and to share ideas and experiences with the other parents in the group.
Bonus 02. Value £150
- Tantrum Taming Toolkit exclusive members facebook group. 8 weeks of additional support from the community and Camilla. The chance to cheer each other on and share tips and ideas.
Bonus 03. Value £50
The Perfect Way to Reduce Stress - Peel away those layers of stress with expert meditation teacher Lauren Bear who explains why mediation is so key to lowering stress levels and has specially recorded a meditation audio for parents.
Total value including bonuses £1100
Today’s introductory price £247
My child doesn't actually have tantrums, but is still difficult. Will this help?
What does my membership give me?
My child is very difficult. Will this course solve my problems?
I feel like I am just not patient enough to put this stuff into action.
How long do I have access to this programme?
Will you help me if I feel stuck?
What age is this helpful for?
If I don't like it can I get my money back?
We believe this is the finest program of its kind, so we're backing it with a full money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the program, we offer a 14-day money back guarantee. The 14 days commence once you start the course.
A word from Camilla
I personally can’t wait to for you to join me and to give you support.
Having had really challenging experiences with my own children, I totally understand how it feels to be that parent. You feel such a mix of emotions – helpless, frustrated, angry, disappointed in yourself, embarrassed, guilty, stuck… You worry, ‘if they are like this now, what’s the next 10 years going to be like? What kind of adult will they become?’. I can honestly say from the 1000s of parents I’ve helped and from my own personal experience that these tools are gold. They are simple to learn and SO effective.