Learn how to bring out the BEST in you and your child
The Tantrum Taming Toolkit
Mangage misbehavour with compassion and boundaries
This unique course shows you how to become the consistent, calm parent you're meant to be.
Who is this programme for?
This program is for loving and devoted parents who feel worn down by the grind of parenting.
You're ready for change.
This program is for you if...
- You just cannot work out how to avoid your child's unpredictable meltdowns.
- Sometimes you resort to shouting and threats, then feel terribly guilty.
- You know you need boundaries for your child, but you can't seem to keep them.
- You worry you aren’t getting the balance right — one moment you're too soft and the next too strict.
- You are so busing trying to cope that you neglect your own mental and physical health.
- You don't have major problems now, but you want to be prepared for the challenges ahead.
- You are certain about what you do want: a close, loving relationship with your child, with mutual respect.
Then you're in the right place.
The Tantrum Taming Toolkit will equip you with the tools, knowledge, inspiration, and support to create a happier, calmer home.
By the end of the programme you will have the skills to:
- Understand and avoid your child's triggers for misbehaviour.
- Respond compassionately when your child is being difficult.
- Teach your child to make amends when they've done something wrong.
- Experience fewer tantrums after teaching your child to regulate their emotions.
- Stop shouting and nagging to get your child to do what you've asked.
- Stay calm yourself and pick the best way to react when your child has a meltdown.
- Use positive discipline and firm boundaries, which make your child feel secure.
- Increase your child’s self-esteem and empathy for others.
- Set rules and routines your child will love to follow.
- Have a deeper connection and mutual respect with your child.
- See massive improvement in how your child behaves.
- Experience happier and more harmonious family life.
"We are a changed family..."
Jillian, mother of two
"I would recommend the Tantrum Taming Toolkit without hesitation. It has really helped improve our understanding of our toddler and his behaviour. Our quality of life has improved enormously as a family. I no longer feel anxious about going out with my son, which is truly life changing. Now it sometimes breaks my heart now to see how some parents respond to their child's behaviour, knowing that like me, they probably just don't know what else to do. I have to stop myself from going up to them and telling them to do your course or follow on instagram"
Andrea Morris, designer and mother of Austin
I wasn't sure whether to join the Tantrum Taming Toolkit. I tried to convince myself that my son's behaviour wasn't 'bad enough'. I'm so thankful I did because what I learnt went way beyond managing his outbursts. The results run so deep. He’s happier, more confident and he plays so much more happily by himself whereas he was constantly demanding my attention before. We used to have battles about leaving the house and tears at breakfast, now we enjoy our mornings and we all leave for pre-school in a good mood. This programme is outstanding and it should be something that all parents take. I am a much more confident parent now which has so many positive knock-on effects. The investment in the programme is minuscule compared to the huge results you get.
Emma Freud and Richard Curtis, parents of four
"It was extraordinary how much of a difference Camilla made to our family. She was empathetic, understood our concerns, and was spot-on with her advice. Things began to change within our home immediately.
I highly recommend her for any worries to do with parenting."
Sarah Mellor, designer and mother of 2
"Camilla has seen it all and is hugely sympathetic to our parenting woes. She provided a lot of reassurance that I wasn't doing it 'wrong' but gently redirected my efforts to become better at seeing things from a child's perspective and to adjust my communication style to be more effective with the kids.
I’ve been giving my kids much better quality attention and am so much more able to turn things around if we are having a bad day. Great set of tools! I highly recommend her course."
The Tantrum Taming Toolkit
- Learn the huge benefits of caring for yourself first.
- Gain mindset shifts for a dramatically positive effect on your parenting.
- Understand the range of normal behaviour.
- Recognize your child's temperament and how it affects your parenting.
Strategies for misbehaviour and tantrums
- Avoiding, handling, and recovering from tantrums.
- Responding in the meltdown moments.
- The best way to react to aid recovery and learning.
- How NOT to respond when things get tricky.
- Helping children take responsibility for their mistakes.
Bringing out the best in your child
- How to empathize with your child's feelings to reduce conflict and increase cooperation.
- The secrets to transforming behaviour through descriptive praise.
- How to consistently catch the good behaviours.
- Develop your child to be flexible, confident, cooperative, aware of their feelings, and less reactive.
Systems for keeping you sane
- Routines for a calmer household without nagging and reminding.
- How to use systems, rules, and boundaries to give your child security and reduce resistance.
- The G.R.E.A.T. method for encouraging good behaviour.
Camilla explains how it works
The Tantrum Taming Toolkit
Compassionate solutions for managing misbehaviour
When you enroll during this special limited time period, you’ll get...
- The Tantrum Taming Toolkit modules. These 4 comprehensive modules will give you the tools for staying calm, managing misbehaviour, bringing out the best in your child, and keeping a calmer household.
- The Course Workbook. A manual to track your progress and results.
- Expert interview with Emma Shapero, child psychotherapist. Emma provides reassurance and a better understanding of children’s behaviour, as well as her expert opinion on the best approach to those challenging moments.
- Comprehensive booklets for later reference.
You'll also get these bonuses:
Bonus 1. The Tantrum Taming Toolkit in action.
4 live group coaching sessions with Camilla, via Zoom.
You’ll deepen your learning, get your questions answered, and feel so reassured to hear other parents share. You'll find out the common issues that other parents experience and get a whole range of solutions.
Parents leave the group coaching sessions feeling even more inspired to take action on what they learn in the modules.
Bonus 2. Tantrum Taming Toolkit exclusive members Facebook group.
8 weeks of additional support from the community and Camilla. The chance to cheer each other on and share tips and ideas.
Bonus 3. The perfect way to reduce stress.
Peel away those layers of stress with expert meditation teacher Lauren Bear, who has recorded a special meditation audio for parents.
Total value, including bonuses: £1100
Today’s introductory price: £247
My child is very difficult. Will this course solve my problems?
My child doesn't actually have tantrums, but he misbehaves sometimes. Will this help?
What age is this helpful for?
I feel like I just don't have the time for this.
What does my membership give me?
How long do I have access to this programme?
Will you help me if I feel stuck?
If I don't like it can I get my money back?
A word from Camilla
I personally can’t wait to for you to join me and to give you support.
Having had really challenging experiences with my own children, I totally understand how it feels to be that parent. You feel such a mix of emotions – helpless, frustrated, angry, disappointed in yourself, embarrassed, guilty, stuck…
You worry, "If they're like this now, what will the next 10 years be like? What kind of adult will they become?"
Parents like my honesty and non-judgemental approach. They say I am down-to-earth and empathetic. I believe, as a parent, that's the kind of support you need!
I can honestly say, from the 1000s of parents I’ve helped and from my personal experience, that these tools are gold. They are simple to learn, easy to put into practice, and so effective.
We believe this is the finest program of its kind. We back it with a full, 14-day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the program. The 14 days commence once you start the course.